Abstract submission is now open and closes on March 2, 2018. The deadline for abstract
submission will be strictly applied.
Please follow the submission requirements. Authors will be informed of the status of their submission via e-mail on
April 20, 2018.
Contributed papers accepted for the Conference will be presented either as an oral presentation or as a poster,
with the majority being posters. Authors should indicate on the submission form, whether they are willing to
present in either form, only as a poster, or only orally. All magnetism-related abstracts by authors willing
to present as a poster will be accepted. The Program Committee will make the final decision on the assignment of
papers to sessions and the presentation format for each session. The Program Committee will construct oral sessions
from the abstracts of those willing to give oral presentations, but will not be made aware of who is not willing to
give a poster. Authors will be notified of their session type via e-mail on April 20, 2018.
- The abstract should report a substantial advance in the science of magnetism and magnetic materials.
- The abstract should be written in clear English. If necessary, please have a native English speaker edit your
abstract before submission.
Abstract Submission Requirements
How to Submit an Abstract:
- The abstract submission link will be available starting February 12, 2018.
- Abstracts sent via email, fax, or regular mail will not be processed or acknowledged.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your
abstract has not been submitted. Please check the email address that you entered into the online system.
- The presenting author must be a paid registrant at the Conference. The Conference does not provide financial support
or registration fee waivers for any presentations.
Online Submission Procedures:
- Detailed submission procedures will be available at each step of the online process.
- You must provide accurate contact information for all authors (email address, institution, city and country). The provided email address will be used for all communications.
- Use upper and lower case characters. Do not use all upper case. Acronyms of institution names are acceptable. Be
sure to type your first and last names in the proper boxes.
- Follow instructions on the allowed image file formats for the abstract submission. Accepted formats are: tiff, gif,
bmp, jpeg, and other common image file formats. Do not use .ps, .eps, or .pdf files.
- Submit your abstract only once.
- Abstracts should be 2250 characters or less for the text of your abstract submission (abstract body, image
captions and all spaces will be counted). Titles, authors, addresses, and references will not count in the 2250
- Two figures/tables are permitted. However, you should carefully consider the complexity and detail in your image, as
it will be viewed at a width of approximately 3 inches. Complex images are not recommended as they may be difficult
for the reader to discern. Do not combine multiple images into one file or include captions in the image file.
- The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the
Abstract Book. You may copy and paste your abstract, without formatting or TeX characters, into the space
provided on the submission site. The version you view and edit on the screen is a facsimile.
- Draft mode will be available so authors may edit abstracts until the deadline date.
- If you change your mind about your abstract after you submit it, you may either edit the abstract by putting
it in Draft mode or you may withdraw the original abstract and submit a new one.
- If you edit an abstract in Draft mode, you must resubmit it when you are finished or it will not be reviewed.
Abstracts left in draft mode are not submitted.
After the Program is finalized, the abstracts will be available on the Conference website in a fully searchable format.
If you have questions, please contact the Abstracts/Publications Manager at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the help icon on
the submission site web page.