ICM2018 Best Poster Award Winners
At each of the eight poster sessions, judges will select the best poster in each topic area.
Selections will be based on the level of the research, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation.
The winning posters will be displayed for the rest of the meeting and the winning presenter will be given a unique
commemorative trophy and certificate.
All posters will be eligible for nomination for this award provided they meet the requirements below:
The presentations should consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work, posted on a designated board.
It is required that an author be registered for the Conference and in attendance to present details and
answer questions during the first and last hour of the designated session time.
Because the award will be made at the session, it is recommended that the authors be present for the majority of the session.
Nature of the Award
- This award consists of a unique commemorative trophy, a certificate, and a Best Poster ribbon.
- The awards will be given during the last hour of each poster session and a ribbon will be attached to the winning posters.
- Winning posters will be prominently displayed through the remainder of the Conference.
- A Poster Award Committee will review all of the posters at the beginning of each session.
- Nominations, made by the individual Session Chairs, will be forwarded to the Award Committee.
- Selections will be based on the level of the research, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation.