The deadline for applications has now passed. No new applications will be accepted.
Application deadline is May 10, 2018
There are a limited number of child care grants, up to $400 each, for ICM2018 attendees who are
bringing small children to the meeting or who incur extra expenses in leaving their children at home (i.e.,
extra daycare or babysitting services). In the event that the number of requests exceeds available funding,
preference will be given to applicants in the early stages of their careers.
What expenses are allowable?
- Daycare expenses at the meeting
- Extra daycare expenses incurred at home because the primary caregiver was attending the meeting (e.g.,
overtime at a daycare center, cost of a sitter)
- Expenses incurred in bringing a babysitter (or family member acting as caregiver) to the meeting to care
for the child
How do I apply for a child care grant?
- After your presentation has been accepted into the Conference program, complete the Child Care Grant
- Email the completed form by May 10, 2018 to: ChildCareSupport@ICM2018sf.org
- Recipients will be notified upon approval of their application in early June 2018.
How do I receive my child care grant funds?
- Approved applicants must send a list of allowable expenses and receipts showing the extra expenses
incurred no later than August 3, 2018.
- Please allow up to six weeks to receive your reimbursement.
NOTE: There will be no Conference sponsored child care services on-site at the meeting. The
Conference does not sanction or recommend child care providers, and does not assume responsibility or
liability for child care services of any sort. It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to thoroughly
investigate all child care providers.