Travel grants of up to $1,000 USD each will be awarded to a limited number of students in the areas of basic and
applied magnetism. These grants, sponsored by the IEEE Magnetics Society, are intended to offset travel and local
costs related to participation in ICM2018.
Student Travel Grant Eligibility:
- Support is for current graduate students only. Postdoctoral fellows, undergraduates or non-students are not eligible.
- The student must be presenting a paper at the Conference.
- The student's supervisor must be a member of the IEEE Magnetics Society and submit a letter of recommendation.
- Students who have previously received travel support from the Magnetics Society for any other Conference are not eligible.
- Only ONE application per research group will be accepted.
- Preference for these grants will be given to those applicants who are student members of the Magnetics
Society and nearing completion of their graduate studies.
How to apply for a Student Travel Grant:
- Applications MUST be submitted online using the application form below.
- Incomplete or late applications and endorsement letters will NOT be considered.
- The deadline for submitting applications and letters of endorsement is May 10, 2018.
Incomplete or late applications and endorsement letters will not be considered.
- Applicants will be notified of the selections seven to ten days after the deadline.